This course covers the following topics: hardware, networks, mobile devices, troubleshooting in hardware components and networks. Among the main issues are working with PC components, installing and configuring them, troubleshooting, configuring wireless networks.
What you’ll learn
- CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) exam objectives
- How to build and troubleshoot a desktop computer.
- How to setup a simple network by assigning IP addresses and sharing resources.
- Understanding the cloud computing concepts and working with virtual machines.
- Troubleshooting all components of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
Watch the trainihg program and register now!
IT mütəxəssisi, kurs müəllimi