Cisco CCNA Təliminin Mündəricatı
CCNA 7: Introduction to Networks
- Configure switches and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources.
- Explain how physical and data link layer protocols support the operation of Ethernet in a switched network.
- Configure routers to enable end-to-end connectivity between remote devices.
- Create IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes and verify network connectivity between devices.
- Explain how the upper layers of the OSI model support network applications.
- Configure a small network with security best practices.
- Troubleshoot connectivity in a small network.
CCNA 7: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials
- Configure VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing applying security best practices.
- Troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing on Layer 3 devices.
- Configure redundancy on a switched network using STP and EtherChannel.
- Troubleshoot EtherChannel on switched networks.
- Explain how to support available and reliable networks using dynamic addressing and first-hop redundancy protocols.
- Configure dynamic address allocation in IPv6 networks.
- Configure WLANs using a WLC and L2 security best practices.
- Configure switch security to mitigate LAN attacks.
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 static routing on routers.
CCNA 7: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation
- Configure single-area OSPFv2 in both point-to-point and multiaccess networks.
- Explain how to mitigate threats and enhance network security using access control lists and security best practices.
- Implement standard IPv4 ACLs to filter traffic and secure administrative access.
- Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability.
- Explain techniques to provide address scalability and secure remote access for WANs.
- Explain how to optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures.
- Explain how networking devices implement QoS.
- Implement protocols to manage the network.
- Explain how technologies such as virtualization, software de
IT specialist, course teacher